A global, FTSE-250 technology group is currently seeking to hire a Group Tax Accountant for an initial 12 months, to cover UK corporate tax compliance requirements in a transitional phase for the business. This role is London based and will eventually be in the office 1-2 days a week.
This role reports into a lively, collaborative team and has a high chance of being offered on a permanent basis once the initial contract is completed. You would get market leading exposure to a variety of taxes and international jurisdictions, along with a clearly defined route for progression.
- UK corporate tax compliance, including reviewing CT returns and CIR returns
- Assist with Group Tax Reporting, quarterly basis
- Assist the Senior Tax Planning Manager with tax projects across the business
- Assist with VAT compliance requirements and group queries
- A qualified accountant or proven tax accounting experience
- Proven experience of UK corporation tax
- Experience of VAT compliance would be beneficial but isn’t a requirement
- Bright and an easy communicator
- Can start relatively within 4-6 weeks