Indirect Tax Advisor - FTC to Perm
A really exciting opportunity to join an international FTSE 100 entertainment group as an Indirect Tax Advisor. The role will cover advisory, compliance, special projects and other Indirect Taxes, and is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experiences within Indirect Tax and work with a fantastic team.
* Preparation of VAT and other indirect tax returns for a variety of jurisdictions with tax and finance colleagues
* Assist with and help to identify opportunities to streamline processes for indirect tax returns - MTD and data handling
* Provide input for governance and risk management processes
* Work as a trusted business partner with the wider business, and teams from around the world
* Work with the wider tax team on a range of special projects
* Keep up to date with legislation changes, new taxes and help shape the business' response to these changes
* VAT technical knowledge, with partial exemption and VAT on cross border transactions a plus
* Part qualified or working towards CTA or other professional qualification
* Knowledge of digital services a plus
* Understanding of working with ERP systems
* Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
* Another European language also a plus
12 months FTC to permanent. £40,000 - £50,000. London.
Please contact Rebecca McKerral on 07920 759470 or at for more information or a confidential chat.