Senior Manager, Indirect Tax – Sydney
Ryan is Australia’s leading specialist Indirect Tax advisory firm. Our purpose is to liberate our clients from the burden of being overtaxed, freeing their capital to invest, grow, and thrive.
Ryan presents a unique opportunity for an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join our fast-growing team and provide a variety of Indirect Tax services to our clients. This will allow you to develop your tax technical skills under the guidance of our leadership team and practitioners who assisted with the implementation of Australia’s and other nation’s Indirect Tax systems.
We offer a broad range of Indirect Tax services which are aimed at delivering value to clients, which include tax recovery, advisory services and tax technology. Indirect Tax is our primary focus, which includes Good and Services Tax and Fuel Tax Credits.
Results are our primary focus and all staff work in a fully flexible working environment, both in terms of location and hours.
Ryan is internationally recognised as the Indirect Tax market leader for client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development. Ryan's Australian practice is headquartered in Sydney.
Globally, Ryan employees more than 3,500 professionals and services over 15,000 clients in nearly 50 countries.
The Senior Manager, Indirect Tax (“Manager”) leads client engagements provide Indirect Tax Recovery services to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages Indirect Tax projects, including reverse audits and Indirect Tax recoveries.
• Develops client work plans, schedules and associated project deliverables.
• Prepares and conducts client presentations.
• Travels to client locations to gather and copy Indirect Tax returns, tax invoices, purchase orders and other documentation relevant to Indirect Tax recoveries.
• Reviews and reconciles client data downloads and identifies relevant Indirect Tax issues.
• Assists with client billing and financial forecasting.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting and/or Finance and at least seven years’ related experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
Ryan a comprehensive benefits package, including an innovative approach to reward and recognition, and the chance to grow your skill set through internal learning.
At Ryan, we are guided by our core values:
• Pursue Excellence – I create value through mastery, creativity and innovation;
• Wired to Win – I drive exceptional results for our colleagues, clients and the Firm;
• Generosity Matters – I share success with colleagues, clients and the community;
• Build Trust – I demonstrate respect and trust for others; and
• Integrity Always – I do what is right.
If this sounds like you, please send in your application