As the Tax Manager you will have primary responsibility for the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual Global and foreign tax provision calculations under US GAAP. You will assist in the management of quarterly assessment of tax accounting positions (valuation allowance, unremitted earnings, uncertain tax positions).
* Assist with the preparation and review of US GAAP quarterly tax provision which includes deferred tax and payable reconciliations, tax accounts roll-forward and return-to-provision true-up.
* Responsible for the management of allocated foreign entity tax provision submissions and serve as a resource for local market tax provision questions.
* Prepare and review of quarterly global uncertain tax position roll-forward, valuation allowance analysis, and accruals for unremitted earnings.
* Provide support with building the processes and calendar to ensure alignment amongst accounting, tax compliance and tax accounting functions.
* Assist with maintenance and compliance of key SOX controls related to US tax accounting.
* Scrutinize, challenge, and propose changes to existing processes and procedures.
* Keep up to date with tax legislation, SEC Regulations, and US GAAP changes, practice and global developments.
* Undertake ad-hoc project work.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
* CPA,ACA or equivalent qualification.
* 6+ years tax/accounting experience within the tax function of a multinational publicly-traded corporation and/or public accounting firm, with US GAAP or IFRS tax accounting exposure.
* Knowledge of accounting and consolidations systems (SAP, HFM) and tax reporting software (OneSource) is an advantage.
Rewards & Advantages
* Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
* Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
* Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
* Recognition for innovation and excellence.
* Opportunities to give back to the community.
* Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.