Clark Wood is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating throughout the United Kingdom within the Public Practice Accountancy & Tax sectors. Our core client base consists of Accountancy Practices ranging from Big 4, Top 10 & Mid-Tier firms through to independent regional firms and sole traders.
Corporate Tax Manager
Dependent on Experience
Due to expansion there is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the expanding Leeds office, and wider Tax team in a Top 30 Firm.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out technical reviews of Corporate Tax computations on a varied portfolio of clients, and provide support to help the firm implement proactive tax planning advice for clients.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Technical review of more complex corporate tax computations prepared by junior colleagues and reviewing their work.
• Providing training and mentoring for Tax Assistants, Tax Seniors and Tax Assistant Managers.
• Monitoring WIP, recoveries and billing for the corporate tax compliance portfolio.
• Monitoring work progress and ensuring appropriate levels of communication with all clients, subjects and internal stakeholders on progress for each piece of client work.
• Assisting in the delivery of proactive tax planning advice for clients.
The successful candidate will be:
• Focused and have a driven attitude to grow the service line.
• Technically strong and have previous experience working in a similar role.
• Commercial and be able to communicate effectively with clients and prospects.
• Approachable and able to manage / help others in the team achieve success.
• Able to achieve and have track record of business development success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly reputable and progressive firm in Leeds where your expertise will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as well as opportunities for career development in a nationally renowned firm.
For further information on this role please contact Chris Binnie at Clark Wood