Are you a qualified tax professional wanting to work for a FTSE 100 business?
Have you got significant reporting knowledge and an interest in transformation/technology?
This FTSE 100 business are expanding into their tax function and looking to bring in a Tax Manager to provide direct tax compliance support, including tax reporting - and advise to wider UK Group BU, liaise with tax authorities and advisors on various projects.
The role will include but not be limited to:
* Manage quarterly tax charge and balance sheet deferred tax movement for Group.
* Managing compliance process from start to finish for the Group - including review and oversight of outsourced international returns.
* Manage the tax forecasting process for the Group's UK based operations.
* Assistance with management of UK tax governance requirements including the SAO process.
* Manage negotiations with tax authorities throughout the world to optimise the benefit to the UK based operations whilst complying with all statutory requirements.
* International tax project work as it impacts the Group.
* Qualified Accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor with a proven track record of:
* - tax reporting and year end cycle in a FTSE 100 / 250, or a professional services company.
* Excellent internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
Please apply should this be of interest, or get in touch for a confidential conversation.