Indirect Tax Technology Lead - global e-commerce business
This British FTSE 100 e-commerce business is looking for an Indirect Tax Technology Lead in a newly created position to support the business' global Indirect Tax function, leading on all aspects of existing and new technologies. You will report in directly to the Head of Indirect Tax and have responsibility to drive the global Indirect Tax Technology strategy.
* Drive the long term global strategy for Indirect Tax Technology, including selecting and implementing the global tax engine, along with the compliance & reporting tools
* Improve efficiencies through technology
* Work with other stakeholders within the business to understand where Indirect Tax Technology fits within the business
* Work with external advisors on the implementation project
* Own and maintain the project ongoing
* Experience with Sage ERP and Thomson Reuters One Source
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Previous international VAT experience is beneficial, as is prior digital services experience.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Long term project - 18 months, £90,000 - £120,000 + bonus and benefits, Day rates also considered, Flexible role, location agnostic
The Next Step:
Contact Rebecca McKerral for a confidential discussion - 07920 759470