A newly created role with a leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors to lead on UK Customs for the business. The role is interesting, varied and gives someone a real opportunity to take ownership of UK Customs matters with support from an overseas Corporate Customs team. Your brief will be broad ranging and will include:
● defining and implementing customs relevant processes
● regular reporting of customs data
● supporting on the implementation of a new management system for customs
● developing and implementing strategic targets
● developing local training on technical areas of customs including origin and valuation
● managing external audits.
To apply you will need to have a strong background in UK Customs – you will need to understand customs law, international trade, customs processes and declarations and customs compliance. If you are interested in finding out more please get in contact for a full job description and a confidential discussion.