We are currently recruiting an Indirect Tax Manager for a global PLC based just West of London one or two days per week. This is a newly created position reporting directly into the Head of Tax, with autonomous responsibility for the indirect tax function.
- Ensure that VAT reports and returns are completed and filed in a timely manner, liaising closely with HMRC.
- Review the current VAT reporting system, making changes where necessary to streamline the overall process.
- Advise on the groups VAT position for the UK and EMEA region.
- Assist where necessary on international projects with a VAT implication.
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualified, with a Big 4/Top Tier background. 1-3 Years experience within a commercial environment is desirable but not necessary.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of indirect taxes, with a strong background in UK tax.
- Excellent communication skills, the confidence to work autonomously and strong decision making skills