One of the most prestigious property groups, HQ in London is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their well renowned in-house tax function. This role has come about due to a vast amount of recent M&A work and requires someone with prior leadership experience to come in, take control and make this role their own.
This role will report directly into the Head of Tax and with the assistance of the Tax Accountants and wider finance team, plays a vital role in ensuring the group meets its quarterly tax reporting deadlines.
- Working within a dynamic tax team on corporate tax compliance in line with British Tax and assessing potential exposure.
- Assist the Head of Tax with projects on a continuous basis, whilst providing support to the Tax Accountants and Managers.
- Constantly assess the corporate tax implications of group activity, assessing risk and proposing tax limiting implementations.
- Work closely with various business units to optimise the group’s tax position and manage the ETR
- Assist in the production of tax returns and liaise with HMRC on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4, with up-to-date knowledge of UK tax law and potential future legislation. The candidate will be a self-starter, with prior people management experience and must have experience within a REIT.