An industry leading business are seeking to appoint a VAT Manager to cover compliance and advisory responsibilities for EMEA.
This is a newly created position, that has come about due to the current VAT Manager being promoted onto a global transformation programme.
- Preparation of VAT returns, reviewing the compliance process and implementing improvements where required
- Reviewing VAT reporting methodology
- Reviewing the current MTD project and advising on improvements
- Manage the upcoming PESM review in conjunction with the Big 4 advisors – previous PESM experience is not specifically required
- Input into ongoing finance projects such as the global transformation programme
- Qualified in Top Tier or Big 4 financial services team preferably, or at least with partial exemption experience
- In-house experience/training would also be considered
- Up-to-date knowledge of current indirect tax legislation including but not exclusive to MTD and Brexit
- The ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes would be highly desirable