Eton Bridge Partners is working in partnership with a listed mining business to appoint a Group Tax Manager.
Reporting in to the Tax Director, this role will be responsible for all tax matters for the group (excluding Africa) as well as managing outsourced compliance from the Big 4. The business has had a fantastic year, completing 2 major acquisitions and readying for a dual listing and this is an ideal opportunity for a talented, high energy candidate to join the team and make a mark.
· Qualified tax or accountancy professional (ACA, CA, CTA)
· Minimum 6 years PQE gained in practice or within a multinational organisation
· Experience of working effectively in a senior management team environment
· Experience working in multicultural environment
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and build effective relationships and networks
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.