Senior Tax Manager
I am working with a leading insurance company to appoint a new Senior Tax Manager into a busy team. The role offers great flexibility with their hybrid working option allowing for 3 days working from home and 2 in the London office.
You will report directly into the Head of Tax and be managing one direct report. This is an exciting opportunity for a current Tax Manager to join and step up into a new challenge. You will be responsible for bringing the advisory function in house and maintain oversight of the compliance and reporting.
* Full responsibility bringing the outsourced advisory services inhouse
* Leading on TP, R&D, SAO and CFC activity
* Managing the corporation tax compliance and reporting for UK and international
* Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure efficient tax strategy implementation
* 5 years PQE experience
* ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
* Strong UK corporate tax knowledge and some international tax experience
* Previous experience in Big 4
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.