I'm currently working with an International Trade company who are looking for a Group Tax Manager, who has experience in M&A across their previous roles.
The Group Tax Manager's main job is to manage Targets' integration processes from tax
perspective globally in cooperation with other stakeholders (Regions/Functions). The role will
be reporting to Director of Tax.
The role will be based in Reading 2/3 days a week, with the other days involving remote working.
* Work with Director of Tax on design and implementation of most tax efficient structure for
* Lead legal entity rationalization project post-closing.
* Handle the tax systems integration (OneSource tax provisioning implementation for Target's
* Work with other team members on integration of tax provisioning and reporting processes.
* Work with Director of Tax on integration/implementation of tax plans for the combined
* Any other related tasks covering cross border transactions, domestic business structures
integration (assets, people, facilities) and associated intercompany arrangements.
* Great Knowledge and understanding of international taxation principals
* Knowledge of taxation in key countries (UK or US)
* Experience using OneSource Tax provisioning or SAP is preferred but not compulsory
* US GAAP knowledge is preferred but no compulsory
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.