ABOUT THE COMPANY
We're recruiting for a UK/US Tax Manager, on behalf of an international tax firm that prides itself on providing exceptional client service.
This role is based in their London office and sits within their reputable private client team. The firm has offices in 10 global locations and has been operating for over 90 years. Something that stands out is the fact they boast a long employee tenure (something you can take a look at on LinkedIn when you apply) which speaks highly of the team and career advancement opportunities!
This role is an integral part of the Accountancy Firm's tax group, responsible for managing or mentoring junior team members, to successfully deliver tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
In spite of global changes, the US remains a key market for entrepreneurs and families with ramifications of planning and support to address the complexities that the US system places upon those with foreign structures from entities, through trusts, pensions and investments.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY STANDS OUT
• Become a part of a growing team in an international accounting firm, that deals with a wide range of clients from various industries and backgrounds
• Study support (STEP)
• Opportunity for progression for a highly motivated and proactive individual
• Leading by example and demonstrating strong leadership skills
• Responsibility for managing their portfolio of US/UK tax clients.
• Manage all compliance-related deadlines and meet client expectations with minimal oversight from partner
• Managing and mentoring junior staff to meet their developmental needs
• Involvement in practice management such as; training, business development, processes, etc.
• Previous experience of US/UK Tax gained within a private client environment
• Previous management experience (including training, supervising and mentoring)
• ATT qualified, CTA qualified ideally or begun/willing to complete their CTA studies
• Ideally EA qualified
• Looking to undertake STEP in the future