We are currently searching for a Group Tax Manager to join a leading commodities business in West London. This is a newly created position with a large amount of oversight and 2 direct reports. The group operates on an international scale, offering broad exposure and interest.
- Ownership of the corporate tax function, reviewing tax computations prepared by more junior members of the team
- Advise on tax structuring for M&A activity
- Legal entity simplification
- Oversight of the transfer pricing
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA or equivalent, trained within Big 4 or a Top Tier firm
- Experience of M&A, cross-border restructuring and tax planning
- Exposure to international tax and transfer pricing essential
- Confidence and good attention to detail
The client will allow working from home 2-3 days per week.