This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified to take the next step in their career. The role reports into the Global Head of Tax offering valuable training and exposure. This role will suit a candidate that is looking to broaden their tax experience in a growing UK HQ business. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to get involved in automation and digitisation, as this business is currently undergoing a global transformation project
Your principle role responsibilities will be
* Deliver the end to end process of the Group's global tax reporting, including driving automation into the reporting process.
* Responsible for ensuring a smooth audit cycle with any/all issues effectively communicated and resolved on a timely basis, acting as primary contact with external auditors, providing continuous liaison and effective communication with the auditors at group level.
* Continuously seeking to improve the quality and effectiveness of the tax reporting information, processes and systems.
* Preparation of the UK corporation tax return filings.
* Ability to transition to digital tax technologies and solutions.
* Explore tax incentives e.g. Patent Box & R&D.
* Liaising with the wider business on ad hoc day-to-day queries.
* Liaising with HMRC, internal and other external stakeholders.