**Indirect Tax Compliance Advisory Opportunity!- Diversified, prestigious FS Business.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, within a small Indirect Tax team, the EMEA Compliance Manager will have accountability for ensuring the efficient running of compliance procedures across the EMEA regions. In addition, you will provide advisory support on compliance in relation to new legislation changes and related projects.
* Primary responsibility for the VAT compliance review process
* Providing training/responding to compliance related queries to internal teams
* Managing local agents across the EMEA
* Primary responsibility for technical VAT compliance
* Resolving EMEA tax authorities' enquiries and managing of VAT audits
* Implement process efficiency's and involvement in automation solutions including MTD project
* Review changes to VAT legislation and consider impact for the EMEA entities from a compliance perspective
* Assist in VAT technical analysis and input into key projects and restructuring
On offer: £75,000-£85,000 + bonus, bens and excellent career progression/exposure.
I am looking to speak with solutions and commercially driven compliance advisers.
Please contact myself for myself 07557 231 548/