Langricks is a dynamic independent accountancy practice with offices Wilmslow in Cheshire and in Holmfirth in West Yorkshire. As part of the firm’s growth they seek an associate director who can grow into an equity/Head of Tax role. They seek a qualified CTA or equivalent with experience of advising owner managers and their businesses. This role will be based from the office with travel to see clients as appropriate and occasional travel to the other office. A key element to this role is the day-to-day management of a team of more junior staff and management of clients and key relationships. This is a great opportunity in a local practice with scope for development. Langricks is a modern firm with a great salary and benefits package.
• You will need a strong background in UK corporate tax planning.
• Knowledge of inheritance tax and VAT would also be helpful, but not essential.
• You must be a quick learner with a desire to become a team leader, assisting with the running of the offices.
• You must also have proven experience of business development and the ability to win new clients and business.
• Finally, as well as strong technical tax skills, you will need the analytical and report writing skills to put it all together in to clear advice for clients.
This role could be based in Wilmslow or Holmfirth – with travel between the two.