The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
● Responsible for managing tax enquiries/audits in a number of jurisdictions.
● Analysis, evaluation and implementation of international tax planning projects ensuring to meet deadlines
● Dealing directly with local tax authorities, local advisors and local finance teams.
● Co-ordinating the gathering of information required/
requested in connection with a tax audit
● Support the coordination and implementation of tax audit strategies
● Manage the local transfer pricing documentation and compliance in the assigned territories.
● Support the implementation, updating and monitoring of local transfer pricing activities and support the CBCR and master file data collection
● Manage corporate income tax compliance and reporting requirements for the assigned territories by working with the finance team and external advisors. This includes tax returns, tax payment calculations, tax forecasts, deferred tax calculations and local subsidiary statutory reporting.
● Bachelor's degree, with an emphasis in accounting, finance or a related field. Degree in Tax is a plus
● Strong corporate and international tax experience gained in industry and/or practice (4-6 years relevant tax experience)
● Working experience in an international environment taking care of different branches
● You have excellent communication skills and work structured and independent
● Fluent in English, German and/or France are advantageous
What we offer.
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
● Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
● Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
● Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
● Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
● Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job on our website by clicking on the button below.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number: +49 (0) 6181 – 36972153.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!