Kongsberg Automotive provides world-class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of approx. EUR 1.1 billion and approximately 11.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland and has more than 25 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, fluid assemblies, and industrial driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
Turn passion into purpose
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge for performing your duties? Then you will find the KA Group as an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact. The position has a global responsibility and is a great opportunity for you to take on an interesting role. The position is located at our Headquarter in Zurich.
● Responsible for day-to-day transfer pricing compliance efforts, including to prepare and maintain the group Master File and CbCR, oversee and manage the end-to-end preparation of Local Files for local entities globally in collaboration with local Finance Managers, as well as actively manage operational process with external advisor
● Actively leverage the know-how gained through tax audits as well as new tax law development and adapt/build into the TP documentation strategy
● Maintain and update the group transfer pricing policy as necessary, regularly review current actual transfer pricing operations, and develop best practices in a pragmatic manner
● Review, implement and maintain intercompany agreements to properly document and support transfer prices.
● Support the VP Global Tax to develop global TP strategy
● Provide group-wide transfer pricing support and serve as a first contact point for strategic and/or operational questions relating to transfer pricing
● Analyze financial data and create financial models to support tax recommnedation to senior management
● Assess impact of new tax legislation, business restructuring, and M&As to the company from a transfer pricing perspective;
● Support on tax audits and other interactions with tax authorities (e.g. ruling, APAs) from a transfer pricing perspective
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Economics
● Minimum 4 years of transfer pricing and international tax experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm and/or in-house transfer pricing experience
● Strong analytical/research skills coupled with an in-depth understanding of OECD principles
● Strong financial analysis, data management and Excel modeling skills
● Good SAP and Hyperion knowledge
● Very good English skills is a must, any other language is beneficial
● Self-motivated with desire and ability to assist in the day to day transfer pricing operations
● Capability of managing several responsibilities simultaneously and working with functions across all levels in the organization
Application / Contact
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth. If this sounds challenging and interesting, we are looking forward to receiving your application by registering your CV and motivation letter in English at our website.
Please inform us regarding your earliest possible entry date and salary expectations.
We want your integrity, accountability, creativity and teamwork mindset and skills
In Kongsberg Automotive we embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on experience and skills and pride ourselves on having a strong culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness.
We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds, providing a limitless pool of ideas and opportunities, who will incorporate our core values within their work. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles and offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth.
Step forward into your distinguished career at Kongsberg Automotive!