International Tax Accountant
Tradeweb is continuing to grow out a new tax department within their Finance and Accounting corporate business line. They are primarily responsible for tax provisions across all lines of business in the Tradeweb Markets Company.
• Assist in the Tax and Regulatory Compliance for the International Business of Tradeweb. This covers principally the UK but also includes Europe and Asia. This would include the following duties;
• Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns and EC Sales list
• Tax reporting accounting and deferred tax schedules
• Preparation of Regulatory returns including ICAAP, FinREP and CoRep
• Assist in implementing the global transfer pricing policy.
• Assist with ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting and reporting
• Be responsible for maintaining and managing workflow of the tax plan on a month to month basis
• Chartered Tax Adviser or Chartered Accountant, ACCA or CIMA.
• 4 years working in tax accounting
• Alphatax experience
• MS Excel
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .