We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 8,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
In-house Tax Accountant
• Head Office - Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
• Up to £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience, plus 11% bonus scheme.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
• Management Bonus Scheme
• Staff Reward Scheme
• Free use of leisure facilities
• Discounted Center Parcs breaks
• 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office Finance team as Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, you will have responsibility for UK and Ireland Corporation Tax, VAT, Machine Gaming Duty and preparation of quarterly Group reporting figures.
Other responsibilities will include maintenance of the Group’s fixed asset register and management of the Group’s land and property valuation process, including liaising with external valuers.
Strong Excel skills will be required, with the ability to analyse a significant volume of data.
The successful candidate will also enjoy variety in their work as they will be required to undertake ad-hoc finance project work, both tax and non-tax based.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4-week period (37.5 hours per week). Your hours of work will predominantly be between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, however occasional flexibility may be required.
• ACA part or fully qualified
• Practical experience of UK Corporation Tax, including preparation of tax computations and returns and capital allowances analysis
• Understanding of UK VAT
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with the ability to analyse a significant volume of data
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively throughout the business and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to interact and work successfully as part of a team
• Practical experience of UK VAT
• Knowledge / practical experience of Irish Corporation Tax
• Knowledge / practical experience of Irish VAT
Closing date: 21 January 2020 at 12 Noon
1st Interviews to be held: 29 January 2020
To apply, simply email your CV & covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org