Tax Manager - Dublin, Ireland.
As a Tax Manager, you will play a fundamental role in:
• Mentoring and guiding a team of dedicated Corporate Tax professionals.
• Advising a diverse portfolio of clients across multiples industries on varying Tax matters.
• Contributing to marketing and new business initiatives.
• Collaborating across a Global network on cross-border, international Tax projects.
To be considered for this Tax Manager role, your profile should likely have:
• A degree in Finance, Accounting or law (or similar).
• Experience in a 'Top 10' Tax practice in the UK or Ireland - ideally at a Manager (or possibly Assistant Manager) level.
• International Tax knowledge across broad subjects i.e.. Tax Planning, restructuring, CIT, WHT, etc.
• Proven track record of building client relationships.
In return, there is a highly competitive salary along with an excellent bonus scheme and benefits.