Due to phenomenal growth, our multinational client is looking to expand their international tax team and hire a Tax Manager to oversee regional corporate tax activities. This Dublin based role will report into a remotely-based Global Head of Tax.
- Responsible for identifying Tax risks and opportunities and implement any necessary changes
- Tax structuring for pre and post-M&A integration
- Proposal and implementation of tax strategy ideas
- Overseeing local tax audits and supporting on transfer pricing matters
- Relevant Corporate Tax advisory experience from consulting or in-house positions
Nice to have:
- Intellectual Property or Transfer pricing experience (not essential)