IBFD is the leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise. An independent, non-profit foundation, IBFD has a long-standing history in supporting and contributing to tax research and academic activities. IBFD utilizes a global network of tax experts to serve Fortune 500 companies, governments, universities, international consultancy firms and tax advisors. IBFD’s core business is research, publishing (online and print) and education in international taxation. All IBFD products are accessible through IBFD’s Tax Research Platform, the powerful online engine behind efficient tax information and research. Founded in 1938 and headquartered in Amsterdam, IBFD also has a local presence in important markets such as North America, Asia and China.
The IBFD Knowledge Centre is home to most of the tax specialists within IBFD. It is a publications and research department with staff engaged in updating and reviewing IBFD’s publications, conducting research in international tax, and lecturing on various tax topics. The Knowledge Centre is comprised of several Knowledge Groups focused either on particular geographic regions or on specialist international tax topics. The research staff of the Knowledge Centre is drawn from all over the world, mainly having expertise in the tax systems of various countries, as well as specialisation in key areas of taxation.
Currently we have a challenging position for a:
Transfer Pricing Specialist (Associate)
The Transfer Pricing and Other Specialist Knowledge Group is part of IBFD’s Knowledge Centre. This Knowledge Group is responsible for the publications that focus on Transfer Pricing, such as the International Transfer Pricing Journal, the Global Transfer Pricing Explorer Plus, tax risk management and tax accounting. This Knowledge Group also responsible for delivering on IBFD’s transfer pricing business objectives, including the preparation and review of transfer pricing publications, delivery of transfer pricing lectures, and government consultancy services in the area of transfer pricing. Included in the Group’s portfolio are IBFD’s flagship publications on transfer pricing: the International Transfer Pricing Journal and the Global Transfer Pricing Explorer Plus.
- Review and edit of some of the TP publications
- Assist with other publications on an ad hoc basis and answer questions about the content
- Relationship-building and relationship management (with authors, correspondents, and allied organisations)
- Provide support to other departments of IBFD for example the International Tax Training and Government Consultancy Department
- Provide information to clients
- Assist with new product development in the area of TP
- University degree in law, accounting, economics or other relevant area (a relevant post-graduate qualification – vocational or academic – is a distinct advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience in international corporate income tax and/or TP
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and very good analytical skills
- Native (or equivalent) command of the English language (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage)
Salary & fringe benefits
Depending on background and relevant work experience, we offer a salary between EUR 3,500 and 4,500 gross per month (37 hrs), completed by an attractive package of fringe benefits, amongst others:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 8% holiday pay
- Flexibility with 5.44% Personal Budget (individual choice to buy up to 33 days paid holiday per year or end of year bonus)
- Free physiotherapy massage every two weeks
For more information, please contact:
Anuschka Bakker, Manager Transfer Pricing & Specialist Knowledge Group
Send your resume together with a letter of motivation before 31 May 2019 to:
Tina Hayema, HR Advisor
An assessment may form part of this recruitment process.