Senior Transfer Pricing Manager
Our market leader client is looking to hire a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join their offices in Brussels, Belgium.
Some of the key areas of focus for this Senior TP Manager will include:
• Assist and advise regarding transfer pricing matters in the framework of audits, advanced pricing agreements, documentation, and planning
• Develop and plan the best transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparable searches, and
various financial and statistical analyses.
• Be responsible for the appropriate presentation and delivery of results in the form of a transfer pricing reports
• Lead and mentor Junior TP team members.
The likely profile that we are looking for in this TP Senior Manager is:
• University degree in Economics, law,mathematics (or similar).
• Approx. 6-7 years of TP work experience in a consulting or Multinational Corporate environment.
• Team player with ability to manage multiple projects.
• Fluent in English along with Dutch or French (or both).
In return there is a very competitive salary, FE car, bonus plus excellent benefits.