US Expatriate Tax professional at the Senior Manager, Director or Partner level wanted for a brand new role with a leading mid-size accountancy practice in the heart of London.
You will be expected to have the following capabilities;
• Business development acumen with an excellent track record on winning work both internally and externally.
• High energy with a self-starter attitude.
• A strong networker and well connected to the market
• Strong technically
• Track record developing a team
You will be providing the following services;
• US Expatriate Tax compliance
• Delivering/selling the following services;
• US Payroll
• US Social security, US cross border pension issues, Policy, Tax equalisation, US reward – stock options