Qualifications: ACA/CTA fully qualified
Description: A FTSE 20 corporation based in London is currently seeking a Senior Tax Specialist. One of the largest companies in the UK and recently dominating headlines with their M&A activity.
They are looking for a Senior Tax Specialist to join their award winning in-house tax function – looking for an ACA/CTA qualified corporate tax specialist from Big 4.
- Ownership of UK corporate tax affairs including corporate tax compliance and reporting in respect of around 100 companies.
- Advise on all direct tax matters for the business, including corporate structuring and planning, whilst the role will also off exposure to International aspects of tax such as Transfer Pricing.
- Assistance with managing relationships with the International Finance team and outsourced tax service providers (Big 4 etc.).
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA or CTA qualified with at least 1-2 years PQE.
- The ideal candidate will be confident in giving guidance to internal teams on various tax matters with up-to-date knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation.
- They will also have exemplary interpersonal skills, both written and oral. This is essential to effectively communicate at all levels with clients and to participate in meetings with purpose.