This global accountancy firm is one of the leading providers of Business Services in Luxembourg. They require a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their Luxembourg Transfer Pricing team.
Working closely with the team, you will be required to work on a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients and working with other tax departments across Financial Services sector teams within the firm.
• Participate in APA requests
• Implementation and follow-up of transfer pricing aspects of Fund Management and Investment Management companies
• Allocation of profit between HQ and Branch and the pricing of specific banking transactions
• Preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation for compliance and tax audit purposes
• Develop the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support and supervising the work they undertake
• Participate in client meetings and training organised by the Group
• Build strong relationships both with clients and across the powerful internal worldwide network
• Design and implement tax efficient structures
• A graduate ideally with a Master’s degree in Economics, Tax Law, Corporate Finance or Finance & Accounting
• At least 5 years’ transfer pricing experience in Financial Services Transfer Pricing, ideally gained within a global accountancy firm
• Currently be at Manager level or be able to demonstrate this ability
• Fully fluent in English and fluent in French
• Strong organisational skills, strong team spirit, dynamic and eager to develop skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.