Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Seniors for their team in Bermuda.
• Preparation and review of US Tax returns for offshore businesses, insurance companies, investment partnerships and other US Tax filings
• Conducting US tax research and drafting tax technical research memoranda
• Preparation of presentation materials for the marketing of US tax services
• Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss tax issues
• Reporting to the tax Partner and experienced managers
• CPA, ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent, or Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation
• At least 2 years of relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue- chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm in the US
• Experience of US tax compliance for Partnerships, corporations and/or individuals
• Experience of (or interest in) working in the offshore financial markets across both insurance companies and investment funds
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.