Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Manager to the Hong Kong office. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
• Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
• Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services across Asia Pacific
• Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities, maintaining excellent client relationships
• Manage and support inter-company pricing across supply chains, and identify tax efficiency opportunities within it
• Manage a team of Transfer Pricing professionals
• Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Economics and/or an MBA or CFA
• 6+ years' experience of Transfer Pricing within a related advisory/consultancy role
• Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues
• Man-management experience
• Fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin is desirable
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.