We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with a well-known FTSE-100, based in an iconic central London office. The group is seeking an EMEA tax manager to cover international tax advisory responsibilities, in addition to mentoring junior team members and developing TP policy.
This position would suit someone straight from a Big 4 practice as their first move to industry, or someone making a second move from a Blue-chip PLC.
- Asses and provide tax advice on structuring for acquisitions and disposals
- Review CT computations as produced by junior team members. Assist in the preparation of UK tax computations
- Assist on the development and maintenance of group TP policy
- Providing tax advice on group finance projects
- Ideally Big 4 trained with the ACA and/or CTA, 2-3 years PQE
- Candidates making a second move will be considered
- Solid experience of UK tax compliance
- Good exposure to international tax advisory
- A confident character, able to communicate with key stakeholders