Transfer Pricing Director - North of England
Our client is a leading accountancy and business advisory firm, dedicated to providing innovative solutions for entrepreneurial organisations navigating the complexities of today's dynamic business landscape. Their Corporate Tax practice, situated at the core of our Tax function, plays a pivotal role in delivering expert advice and solutions to clients in the UK and abroad.
Position Overview: We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Transfer Pricing Director to join the team in the North of England. As a key player in the Tax function, you will collaborate with a diverse range of clients, offering strategic advice and solutions to address complex transfer pricing tax challenges.
* Utilise your significant understanding and prior experience in transfer pricing tax to provide expert guidance to clients.
* Stay abreast of recent key updates and areas of focus in UK transfer pricing tax, applying this knowledge to deliver high-quality services.
* Manage complex tax issues arising within transfer pricing, demonstrating specialist knowledge and a solution-oriented approach.
* Effectively manage a substantial portfolio, ensuring profitability and client satisfaction.
* Proactively identify opportunities for selling new services to existing clients and contribute to enhancing service delivery.
* Engage with client senior management and key stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships.
* Lead and mentor a team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Significant experience and understanding of transfer pricing tax.
* Excellent knowledge of recent key updates in UK transfer pricing tax.
* Specialist knowledge and the ability to address complex tax issues within transfer pricing.
* Strong UK Transfer Pricing experience.
* Ability to manage a substantial portfolio profitably.
* Proven experience in actively seeking opportunities for selling new services to existing clients.
* Previous experience in managing staff.
* Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
Culture and Benefits: Our client celebrates diversity and values each individual's unique contributions. Their commitment to agile working allows you to find a workstyle that suits your needs. They offer comprehensive programs, resources, and frameworks for career development, supporting your personal goals and ambitions.
Their people-centric culture is built on mutual support and respect. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, they invest in your success at every career stage. Their state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, agile working framework, and dedication to continuous learning create an environment where you can thrive and make meaningful contributions.
Join Us: Our client is shaping the future by empowering people to think creatively and find innovative solutions. Join them in their commitment to helping entrepreneurial businesses succeed and contribute to fuelling the UK economy.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.