Communicate are working with a global business outsourcing group as they look to add a newly created Director to their quickly growing and highly successful Corporate Tax team. This is an extremely exciting period to join a business where you can really make a difference as you play a pivotal role in the decision making processes internally.
You will be working with a number of instantly recognisable, global organisations, across a variety of different industries and sizes, ranging from several hundred-million-pound turnover to small start-up clients, meaning no two days will ever be the same.
- Take a lead on compliance across the group. Liaise regularly with direct reports and SSC where the hands-on preparation is undertaken
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of returns is adhered to, to the best possible standard.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Be on hand to answer any queries from clients to ensure client satisfaction. This will include identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Manage delivery of tax projects successfully
- Constant interaction with direct reports, ensuring Continual Professional Development, monitoring workload and ensuring efficiency and output is maximised
- ACA/CTA qualified with a Big 4 or Top Tier background with at least 5 years PQE
- Must be based in the United Kingdom to be considered
- Previous people management experience, with a track record of bringing the best out of direct reports
- Confident and very personable, this is a lively team that interact outside of just finance