A Financial Services organisation is seeking a Transfer Pricing Specialist for a 12 month FTC. Reporting directly into the Head of Tax, the role holder will be tasked with setting up and implementing country by country reporting in line with OECD requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
* Gather data on revenue, profits, income tax paid, tax accrued, stated capital, retained earnings, tangible assets and headcount for each jurisdiction in which the business operates;
* Analyse data and interpretations to prepare CBCR model for reporting in 2022 from current ledger system;
* Work with Big 4 and TP experts to design and test a report from SAP to automate data set for 2023 onwards;
* Submit notifications as required in relevant jurisdictions under local law.
* Prepare Master File in line with BEPS Action 13. This will require functional interview and an analysis of internal policy/pricing documents as necessary;
* Prepare Local Files for each business jurisdiction in line with BEPS Action 13. This will require an analysis of intragroup RI, intragroup recharges, loans, conducting functional interviews, consider any intangible assets, work with advisers to obtain economic benchmarking of transactions, prepare analysis of benchmarking;
* Liaise with finance colleagues and external advisers in the UK and overseas;
* Ensure compliance with any applicable UK or international statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role. This includes but not limited to obligations arising from:
* - The prudent management of the business;
* - Placing due regard on the interests of customers.
* - Observing rules on sanctions and financial crime.
* - Regulatory requirements and local licensing restrictions.
Excellent annual salary and benefits package on offer.