This global multinational is looking for a Transfer Pricing specialist to join their growing tax team in London. You will partner directly with various business teams and with other members of the global tax department to understand transfer pricing needs and develop appropriate policies and intercompany arrangements.
You will work with the broader transfer pricing team to ensure consistency and driving process simplification as well as manage and work with outside advisers to ensure appropriate documentation.
* Developing, executing and maintaining the company's inter-company transfer pricing policies
* Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
* Analysing business and planning strategies
* Supporting M&A integration
* Assisting with tax audits and APAs
* Collecting and analysing relevant data & information
* Several years of Transfer Pricing experience in public accounting/consulting firms or in-house
* Comfortable applying & implementing International Transfer Pricing Laws and Regulations across the EU
* Additional experience in multinational corporations preferred, but not essential