Our client is a Big 4 firm who dominate the US Global Mobility and Private Client Tax market in the Middle East region. With a concentration of staff in Doha and Dubai, they cover whole of the Middle East Region serving clients with sophisticated private client tax matters as well as managing mobile work forces inside and outside of the MENA region.
Currently, due to continued growth the group have opportunities at the Senior Manager level to help run client accounts, manage team members and be instrumental in the further development of the US tax practice.
The team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You'll be focusing on compliance and advisory issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, and mobility policies.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex Global Mobility issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include:
• Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and report into Director and Partner
• Ability to review and sign US tax returns, tax equalisation calculations and hypothetical tax calculations
• Conduct drop in service to advise on global mobility tax issues
• Assist in the provision of Global Mobility and/or US tax advisory projects
• Conduct US entry and exit tax consultations with assignees
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
To be considered for this opportunity you have experience in business development and growing client relationships and revenue. You will have a US Individual income tax expertise and comfortable managing tax compliance for client engagements including experience of signing US tax returns. You will have an ability to provide ad hoc US tax consulting advice to inbound or outbound US clients. If you have UK individual income tax experience that would be very valuable but is not essential. You would have worked within global mobility and/or private client practice. You will hold a US CPA or Enrolled Agent license as well as a Bachelors /Masters degree in Business, finance or tax related programme.
You will receive a competitive salary, relocation assistance, individual and team bonuses.