● An opportunity has arisen within this business advisory services firm to join a small VAT team and provide consultancy services to a client base which includes OMB’s, a number of businesses in the property and charities sectors.
● Massive demand for their services and some great results from their Indirect Tax service line sees the creation of this new role.
● Supportive environment and the firm has a established base of long standing clients to work with.
● Strong upward prospects for the right person – the firm is keen to invest in someone who could develop into a senior position within the firmament.
● Ideally you’ll have a generalist VAT background built up over a great career in Indirect Tax consulting in the UK.
● This would suit someone entrepreneurial, with vision and impact – able to manage and develop great client relationships.