Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager
As a Manager or Senior Manager within the Professional Services team, you will own client relationships and complete transfer pricing documentation projects for these clients. To do this, you will manage a team of analysts and drive multiple transfer pricing projects to completion. You will act as the main contact for clients, conducting functional interviews, making decisions on how to analyze transactions, and when requested offering transfer pricing related economic advice. You will become familiar with Transfer Pricing legislation in all of your clients’ jurisdictions and be able to analyze transactions for transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property. In addition to creating client documentation projects, you will contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business by understanding and being involved in the lifecycle of a project, from client acquisition to completion.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has transfer pricing experience. The ideal candidate will have several years of transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience. The best candidates will have an understanding of the economic theory of transfer pricing and be interested in building a lasting career in Transfer Pricing.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields; Advanced degrees are desired but not mandatory
• 5+ years of relevant Transfer Pricing experience- either at in a consulting environment or in-house at a corporation
• Ability to manage a small team of analysts
• Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects to completion
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
• Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
What’s In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.