Are you a newly qualified tax professional looking to take the next step?
Have you significant international exposure and looking to step into an advisory focused role?
I am currently working with a leading global telecommunications business in hiring for an International Tax Manager into their Group Tax function. Reporting into the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will act as a business partner to one of their largest business units on all international tax matters. This will include Transfer Pricing projects including functions analysis and provisions, cross-border tax issues and making recommendations to wider business and stakeholders.
* Lead business partner on business unit including international tax research and tax treaty analysis
* Assist with ad hoc projects due to legislative change which may impact multiple operating companies.
* Manage the Local File compliance process from beginning to end and assist with the update of the Master File.
* Lead certain cross-border compliance processes including DAC6.
* Support certain transfer pricing work including attending and writing up functional analysis interviews clearly and in a timely manner meeting project time-lines.
* Research and analyse tax legislation, treaties and TP Guidance, making recommendations on the outcome. Analyse tax data to identify double tax or other potential inefficiencies.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further then please do apply or get in touch direct: