A global conglomerate with operations spanning all continents is seeking a Group Tax Adviser for a newly created position. The group has several divisions with varying specialisms, ranging from shipping to construction.
This role will join a close knit team to assist with the increasingly complex group tax reporting for both the UK and international entities. As a collaborative team, you will gain exposure to a variety of international tax issues and have close contact with key stakeholders.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- Varied support of corporate tax services, particularly on group tax reporting and compliance
- Identifying planning opportunities for domestic and international tax operations
- Ad-hoc assistance on indirect tax as required
- Training and development of the team’s Tax Assistant
- ACA/CTA Qualified with 1-3 years PQE
- Excellent analytical skills with a solutions based attitude
- Proven knowledge of corporation tax
- Exposure to IFRS would be beneficial but not essential
For more details call James Young on 020 3617 9753