A Global Financial Services Group are recruiting an Interim Director of Tax to lead their Tax team based in London.
* Develop the international tax strategy for the group and lead implementation of that strategy
* Lead negotiations with local tax authorities and negotiate advantageous tax positions in each operating country
* Lead Pre & Post merger acquisition from a tax perspective raising
* Build a robust process for dealing with all tax compliance and reporting
* Provide proactive advice to senior personnel on the most tax efficient method of structuring transactions, especially regarding indirect taxation.
* Take a leading role in managing the company's transfer pricing policy, ensuring appropriate documentation is in place and negotiating with tax authorities where necessary
* Proven indirect tax experience (VAT, GST, HST etc.)
* Excellent academics together with a recognised tax and/or accounting qualification
* Ideally having worked in an international role in financial services or a role where they have developed deep expertise in global direct and indirect taxes, across multiple indirect tax jurisdictions.
* US experience would be advantageous
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Phil Smyth.