Senior International Tax Manager
12 month FTC
Working for this FTSE group you will be involved in a high level tax restructuring project on a 12 month contract. Working within this high calbire tax team you will be responsible for the:
* Design of the restructuring required in certain countries using external tax advisers
* Identifying the tax implications of the planned reorganisation in specific territories across the globe
* Responsible for managing, analysing and implementing the restructuring in certain countries
* Working with both internal departments and external tax advisers to ensure all aspects of the proposed transactions are understood, issues are identified and solutions found.
* A mix of being part of a project team and project managing other internal team members to deliver on the project plan.
* Ensuring any implementation is within deadline, complete, accurate and thorough and any immediate follow up post-implementation work is done including ensuring all opinions, memos, rulings, elections, filings, etc. are prepared, reviewed and finalised on a timely basis.
* Communicating with tax leadership on the key issues/risks arising and agreeing potential solutions / discussions.
* You will have extensive international tax and structuring experience ideally within a UK headquartered group.
* Proactive self-starter and quick learner - the intention is that the role will not be heavily managed. Able to keep director informed of progress as appropriate.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise - must be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment and be able to identify and focus on key issues.
* A thorough and rigorous approach to all aspects of work with an attention to detail
Contact Georgia Luxton to discuss this opportunity further on 02074294441 /