A Top 10 global accounting firm are seeking a Tax Senior to join the award-winning Private Client tax team in Guildford. The team is extremely friendly, driven, and diverse and service's customers across the UK and globally. This role will be offering Advisory service to HNWI including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms etc.), UK property, trusts (UK and overseas), private equity and owner managed businesses.
* Support Manager's & Partners with Tax return compliance
* Manage a portfolio of clients.
* Assist and supervise more junior members of the team.
* Set up meetings and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
* Participate in business development activity and building relationships relating to new work, as requested
* Experience within Tax compliance within Private Practice
* ATT/CTA or ACA/AAT/ACCA qualified would be a bonus.
* Be within proximity to Guildford