Spanish GAAP, Senior Consultant - Tax and Accountancy.
Your new company:
Working with a global business, you will have the opportunity to enhance your career across European Accounting and Reporting.
• Preparing the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (US GAAP or IFRS) to Spanish GAAP through the preparation of the
statutory financial statements.
• Assisting with the preparation of draft tax computations and returns according to the applicable local rules to be reviewed.
• Advice in relation with corporate tax, other local taxes and accounting compliance;
• Supporting statutory and Tax Audits.
• Performing month-end closing and management reporting activities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• A background in European Statutory Accounting & Tax, approx. 3-5 years’ experience.
• Ideally a Master's in Accounting (or CPA, ACCA), Audit or Tax.
• Strong knowledge across US GAAP/IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
• Able to work fluently in English and Spanish.
• Strong Excel skills and practical experience of ERP and reporting tools.
What you’ll get in return:
A competitive salary, company car or car allowance along with an impressive benefits package and bonus potential.
Your next step:
Do you wish to accelerate your career with a market leader? If so, click and apply today.