A British Medical Devices company who are a market leader in their field require a Group VAT Accountant to join their impressive in-house function. The role will report into the Head of VAT and is responsible for the day to day VAT reporting requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Quarterly UK VAT returns
• VAT reconciliation each month/quarter
• Review and submission of EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
• Non-UK Vat returns
• VAT Reporting
• Maintain SAO VAT documentation
• Review of VAT compliance with the company framework and policies
• CTA qualification or tax accounting (ACA/ATT) qualification is preferable or willingness to study
• Willingness to learn and develop their career
• Attention to detail when analysing data
• Proven experience in VAT compliance.