Pure Search have been engaged by a US-Headquarted Fortune 500 technology company who are looking to appoint a Tax Manager into their European headquarters in Brussels.
Reporting to the European tax leader, The Tax Manager will sit as part of a small team responsible for all EMEA tax compliance and reporting, and will have sole responsibility for a cluster of major jurisdictions, as well as working closely with various others in the tax, finance and IT teams to help develop the group's tax technology strategy across Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
* 5+ experience either in practice or within a large commercial organisation
* Tax Compliance and reporting experience, ideally working with legal entities across Europe
* A good understanding, if not working practical knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements
* An interest in tax technology / tax process automation
* Ability to work autonomously whilst able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of a strong base salary, company car, pension, lunch vouchers and more.
To hear more about this role please contact Callum McWhinnie at Pure Search, or apply online.