Offering a unique long term contract opportunity within this fast paced media group you will be responsible for managing all UK compliance and reporting obligations alongside any additional UK advisory focused projects. This role will remain remote working with a potential shift to a hybrid office/remote model next year.
* Planning, monitoring and carrying out UK corporate tax compliance work including the preparation of UK corporation tax returns prior to their submission to HMRC.
* Planning data gathering processes and liaison with compliance data providers. Reviewing data quality and dealing with any deficiencies in the data received. Retrieving data from accounting systems as required.
* Preparing quarterly estimates of tax instalments.
* Preparing and submitting Corporate Interest Restriction returns.
* Preparing and submitting CbCR notifications.
* Assisting group companies with their Senior Accounting Officer requirements including reviewing and preparing reports in support of the SAO certificates. Collating and filing all SAO certificates with HMRC
* Advice and assistance on completion of the tax related disclosures for the quarterly group reporting including review of individual companies' packs and consideration of the overall position of the UK group, including group relief.
* Consideration of the deferred tax position of each company under IFRS.
* Advice and assistance in connection with the preparation of UK statutory accounts including review of the tax related disclosures.
* Assistance in the preparation of quarterly tax review reports which analyse the effective tax rate of the group.
* Consider the transfer pricing issues within the group and preparing and/or reviewing documentation in support of the inter-company transactions.