This is a newly created Employment Tax Manager role with a FTSE business with strong international footprint. The role will have UK focus initially, with the opportunity to expand across the countries of operation. The remit will be purely advisory, including off payroll working and IR35, as well as alternative ways of contracting, Employment Tax governance and processes & controls, also advising on Employment Tax implications of commercial projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join a flexible and growing business with an in-house greenfield role, which is focused purely on advisory work and has a commercial outlook.
* Proven UK Employment Tax experience, gained with Industry or Consulting at Manager level
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills
* Strong commercial understanding
* Ability to manage complexity
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
* ATT, CTA/ACA qualification preferred
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.